Job Title : Associate Technical Analyst
Job ID : 00002MZA
Job Field : Operations
Primary Location : Asia Pacific-India-West Bengal-Kolkata
Schedule : Full-time
Shift : Rotating
Job Description :
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales, whilst maintaining quality
- Ability to prioritize and deliver service, to agreed service levels, within a diverse and constantly changing technical environment. Willingness to work outside office hours on occasions, including weekends.
- Identifying the customer’s request accurately. The requests should be analysed and processed by following the standards, procedures, policies and group guidelines.
- To handle acceptable volumes of user requests and complete them in the specified Turn Around Time thereby contributing to PLA with Business Area.
- Perform on tasks as per the set quality standards and meet quality parameter defined in for the process. Work on feedback and ensure errors are not repeated.
- Advise users (where applicable) in a structured manner with adequate explanation of issues, communicate as per group guidelines and establish positive relationships and maintain effective liaison with all departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills & good customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills to quickly assess situations, their impact and options for resolution with high level of judgment and decision making skills
- To work in 24/7 environment.