Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following post: Senior Medical Officer (Paediatrics) Qualification: MD (Paediatrics) How to Apply: The completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing attested copies (attested by Gazzetted Officer) of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence) Qualification, Age, [...]
www.orissa.gov.in ODHS Oddish health srevice Recruitment-2013 Download application from for medical officer
Name of post:-Medical Officer.
No of post:-470(UR-235,SEBC-53,SC-76,ST-106)
Pay scale and pay grade:- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit:Candidate age should be between 21years and 35 years as on 01/01/2013
Educational Qualification:-A candidate have M.B.B.S Degree from any recognized university.
How to apply:-Eligible and interested candidate can apply onfline mode download application from format from official website of oddish health department.
Click here for get official advertisement notification.
Click here for more information.
Applications are invited for filling up three posts of Medical Officer in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.
No of Posts
35 Years as on 1st
Rs. 20600 – 46500
Qualifications: Essential – MBBS degree from a recognised University. One year experience in a Hospital, after completion of internship of one year. Desirable – A Post Graduate medical degree/diploma from a recognised university.
How To Apply: Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the post of Medical Officer” should be mention clearly. Applications should reach, on or before 21st December, 2012 at : Senior Manager(P&IR), Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust, Administration Building, Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
Last Date: 21-Dec-2012
For more Info: http://indg.in/employment-news
JRHM Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society Recruitment 2012-2013 -
No. of post:- 430 Posts
1. Post Name – Medical officer – School Health programme – 388 Posts
2. Post Name – Medical officer – AYush – 42 POSTS
Age Details – Candidates age should be below 35 Years as on 31 October 2012 .
Note – Age Relaxations will be extended as per govt rules .
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess MBBS , BAMS , GAMS , BUMS , GUMS , DHMS With Completion of
Compulsory Internship .
Application Form Fee -
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- As Application fee .
2. SC , ST Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
Selection process – Eligible Candidates will be Selected on interview & Written test performance base .
How To Apply – Eligible Candidates can apply through prescribed application format before 10 December 2012 .
Please open this link
http://18.104.22.168:8082/jrhms/Default.aspx for more details .
Click here for get more jobs:-
Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Jharkhand
Contractual appointment of Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme and mainstreaming of AYUSH
Under National Rural Health Mission
- 1. Medical Officer School (Health Programme) : 388 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated
- Age : 35 years
- 2. Medical Officer -AYUSH : 42 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 20,000/- per month consolidated
- Age : 35 years
Last Date for receiving application : 10.12.2012
Published by VKJ for Sarkarinaukriportal.net
For Further Detail, Application Form, Please Visit http://jharkhand.gov.in/Notice/Notice/28/N2012000122.pdf
Oil India Limited (A Government of India Enterprise), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneering and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. OIL Duliajan, Assam invites applications from Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts.
The Post are:
Name of the Post
No of Post
Scale of Pay
GENERAL DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER
27 Years as on 01/11/2012
Rs.24900 – 50500/-
Educational Qualification: MBBS. In addition to the above qualification, other things being equal, candidates having Diploma in Child Health (DCH)/ Diploma in Occupational Health or Industrial Health will be given
How To Apply: The completed application form along with a recent passport size photograph enclosing attested copies (attested by Gazzetted Officer) of certificates and mark sheets in support of (in the sequence)
i. Qualification, ii. Age, iii. Caste, iv. Experience etc., should be duly marked / Highlighted and sent by ‘ordinary post’ only To “HEAD – PERSONNEL, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, ASSAM.
Last Date- 15-Nov-2012.
For more details:
OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED
Recruitment of Specialist/ Experts at E4/E2 Level
Advertisement No. 5/2012 (R&P)
- 1. Superintending Engineer : 24 Posts
- Disciplines : Drilling – 16 , Mechanical – 01 , Electrical – 01 , Production – 06,
- 2. Manager : 27 Posts
- Disciplines : F&A – 06 , HR – 02, CC – 04, Material Management – 10 , Security – 05
- 3. Deputy Chief Legal Advisor : 06 Posts
- 4. Port Captain : 03 Posts
- 5. Sr. 2 nd Engineer : 03 Posts
- 6. Senior Medical Officer : 23 Posts
- Disciplines : Physician – 04 , ENT – 01, Obs. & Gynecology – 01 , Orthopedic – 03, Pediatric – 01 , Cardiology – 02, Dental – 01 , Ophthalmology – 01 , Radiology – 03 , Dermatology – 02 , Chest Physician – 02 , Pathology – 01
Last date for registration : 03.12.2012
Manager (HR)-Recruitment, ONGC, B.S. Negi Bhavan, 3 rd Floor, Corporate R&P, Tel
For More Detail , Please Visit http://www.ongcindia.com/recruitment/ADVERTISEMENT%20NO%20E2E4_2012.pdf
Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited
A Govt. of India Enterprise
NPCIL / HRM / 2012 / 02
- 1. Experienced Grduate Engineers / Engineering Post Graduates / PhDs : 100 Posts
- 2. Dy. General Manager (HR) : 02 Posts
- 3. Dy. Chief Fire Officer : 01 Post
- 4. Medical Officers : 15 Posts
- 5. Safety Officers : 03 Posts
- 6. Dy. Managers (F&A) : 25 Posts
- 7. Dy. Managers (D&MM) : 10 Posts
- 8. Executive Trainees (Health Physics) : 25 Posts
Closing Date for receiving application : 20.11.2012
Published by VKJ for Sarkarinaukriportal.net
For More Detail , Please Visist http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/jobsrecent.aspx