Job Title : Project Trainee – Software Testing – 0007MB
- BE/Btech/MCA – Computer Science/Electronics
- Freshers only 2012 pass out only with 70% aggregate
Primary Location : India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Schedule : Full-time
Job Summary :
This role requires less than one year experience of working in Software testing or knowledge about it. The individual will work within the Software QA team. The work will mainly consist of working in the Software QA laboratory to start with. Documentation to support the testing will also be required. Going forward depending on the business requirement, the person may be required to work on development projects also.
Essential Functions :
85% • Testing
5% • Planning
5% • Support
5% • Process Improvement
Secondary functions :
- Detailed Test execution and supporting test creation, planning and management.
- Good basic knowledge of Process Development and Maintenance
- Full software testing life cycle experience is desireable.
- Must be competent in Windows, Linux/Unix
- Good basic knowledge of Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, Mac OS X
- Good basic knowledge of Networking (TCP / IP, SNMP) and competent in Hardware.
- Must have good basic knowledge of CMM/ISO, Test Automation and NPD.
0 – 1 years of related experience
This person can be a fresh graduate (>= 70% ).
Knowledge Skills – Required :
- MS Office
- Strong attention to detail, must be very thorough with strong analytical ability and criticial intelligence.
- Must also display enthusiasm for testing and good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodology and best general practices.
- Knowledge of networking environment and protocols (i.e. TCP, SNMP).
- Superior problem solving, technical passion and drive, strong communication and analytical skills
Knowledge Skills – Good to have :
- Software QA Certification
- Knowledge of automated testing tools (i.e WinRunner etc).
- Software skills with high level compiled languages (i.e. C, C++, Java, C# / .NET).
- Setup and configuration of hardware and software test environments.
About the company :
Schneider Electric SA (Euronext: SU) is a France-based multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France.