We are glad to share an exciting job opportunity for 2012 batch candidates (ALL branches) to work with World Biz Express as Analyst.
About World Biz Express:
Founded in 2008, World Biz Express is headquartered in New Jersey, U.S. and operates across America and India. Some of the Fortune 500 and mid-size companies that we work with include American Express, Google, Humana, Discover and Cashnet in US.
World Biz Express works at the intersection of data, technology and digital marketing. They are focused on leveraging digital data to drive better results. They differentiate themselves through cutting edge analytics, a robust proprietary tool-set and a strong record of delivering results.
Their services include: a) Web Analytics and Reporting b) Search Marketing (SEO/SEM) c) Web and Mobile Development
- BE/BTech from 2012 batch (ALL branches)
- Good academics and pH score
Visit : www.elitmus.com/jobs/31497-worldbiz-express-analyst-bangalore
As Analyst, you will analyze web traffic data using clickstream tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics etc. Using data, you will be expected to solve business problems, help in execution of campaigns and provide strategic direction to clients. Responsibilities include:
- Aggregate and analyze web data along various dimensions using simple techniques
- Understand web behaviors and implications of those behaviors to our clients.
- Draw inferences from data and test hypothesis using statistical techniques
– Perform various analyses using advanced statistical techniques like segmentation, regression etc.
- Define and implement routine reports (weekly / monthly)
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly results overviews to clients
– Define and execute online marketing campaigns
- Participate and support in delivering results and presentations to clients
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis and tools/techniques
- Applicants should read job description carefully, this is NOT a software development profile rather an Analytics opportunity.
- Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior team members, so candidates seeking a solid foundation and are willing to commit to 12 months tenure need to apply. There may be a service agreement of 50k to impose the same.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "technicaljobopenings" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/technicaljobopenings?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
Tags: Eligibility Criteria, Job Description, New Jersey, World Biz Express