Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 For Engineers. Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried male through Short Service Commission SSC
The Indian Navy is the naval branch of the armed forces of India. The President of India serves as the Commander-in-Chief of the Navy. The Chief of Naval Staff usually a four-star officer in the rank of admiral, commands the navy. As of 2013, the Indian Navy had 58,350 personnel and over 170 ships making it one of the world’s largest navies
Company Name: Indian Navy
Website Detail: www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Qualification Required: B.E.B.Tech
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
- Technical (General Service)
- Submarine Specialization
- Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre
Last Date to Apply: 13 April 2013
Starting date of online Application: 28 March 2013
Last date for Receipt of Application: 23 April 2013
Job Location: Kerala
Age Limit: 25 year
- Candidate should have BE/B Tech degree
- Candidate should have minimum of 70 %
- Candidate should be sincere
Instructions for Online Application:
- Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
- Select Careers@Navy link and click on ‘Officer’s Entry’ button under ‘Apply Online’.
- Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and ‘Submit’ the application.
- After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
- Take print out of application and send it as mentioned above.
Candidates to apply online through the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on or before 13-04-2013. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form and send it to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th &12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets. A superscription is to be made on envelope :Online Application no. __________Application for SSC Gs(x)/Hydro Cadre/Technical Branch (E/L/SM) – DEC 2013 Course Qualification _______ Percentage _____% .NCC ‘C’ Yes/ No.
Click Here For More Detailed Information