Experience required for the Job: 3 - 8 years
If you find yourself suitable please walk-in to below given Venue.
Archives: tcs dba jobs in hyderabad
Venue Global Development Centre (GDC), Plot C, Block EP, Sector V, Salt Lake Electronic Complex, Kolkata 700 091
Date and Time: 26th of November 2011 at 10 AM onwards
Contact: Murli Rao @ 9833644173 or Arundhati
• Worked as SQL Server DBA handling large sized DB (in terabytes of data)
• Performance tuning, backup, replication, clustering, partitioning, real time issue resolution wrt DB
• Experience in telecom domain is a plus
• Work on Enterprise level Data Quality Management initiatives
• Responsible for measuring and improving data quality and integrity in IT systems
• Be a part of Data Governance team to control Information Definition and Disclosure initiatives
• Design, develop, test and maintain data integrity analysis to support the data warehouse
• Ensure that source to target transformations maintain data integrity
• Monitor data management capabilities in the systems to assure updated metadata and referential integrity, and to identify improvements
• Track record of successful definition, delivery & management of large scale technical architectures in Data Quality for DW space
• Extensive Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and strategies
• Extensive practical knowledge of large scale Data Warehouse Architectures
• Ability to understand underlying DI database structures
• Data analysis and physical data modeling skills
• Strong general business analysis & communication skills
• Knowledge of issues relating to large data volumes
• Quality Management/Assurance
• Self-started, motivated, proactive and able to learn new skills quickly
Good-to-Have Experience in Telecom Domain
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation / Post graduation in engineering or relevant discipline.
Bsc Graduates with minimum 4+ years of relevant experience post qualification IT Experience.
Only Full Time courses would be considered.
Consistent academic records Class X onwards (Minimum 50%)
Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Please register your self in TCS career portal and come with a EP id in the interview day.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Executive Name: Arundhati Majumder
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Akruti Business Port, Andheri-E,
Greetings from TCS!
We are planning to have interview for SQL Database Administration (3 – 7yrs)
Interested candidates find the below,
Job location : Chennai
Interview location : Hyderabad
Candidates should have hands on experience with:
Scheduled job monitoring
SQL Server monitoring
Backup and Recovery:
Setting up backups for new databases
Recovery of databases from backups
Install and upgrades:
SQL Server Software Installation Support
SQL Service pack and patches Update
Database creation and file group allocation
Linked Server Creation and issues
Sql Server upgradation.
Query Optimization and Query Execution plan Analysis
Database parameters tuning
SQL Login, database user creation and granting access
Schema creation and granting access
Managing user privileges
Removal of trace files/old log files
Addressing database space issues
Incident management and Change Management
Database shutdown / restart for any scheduled maintenance tasks not related to database (like OS/SAN maintenance activities)
Permanent fixes for repetitive problems
Non-Production environment refreshes(backup/restore)
Troubleshooting space issues like transaction log full,data file full,clearing the drive space
Troubleshooting deadlock and blocking issues.
Database mirroring, Log shipping, Database snapshots and clusters.
Analysis of database growth and recommendations for additional capacity (hardware, memory etc)
Please check with the criteria,
1. BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc/MS/Diploma with minimum 3 years of experience post Qualification IT- Experience.
2. Bsc Graduates and Diploma with minimum 3+ years of experience .
3. Only Full Time courses would be considered.
4. Not more than 4 years break in Career / Academics or Non – IT Experience.
5. Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply.
Documents to be carried for the Interview
1. A copy of resume
2. Passport size photo
3. A copy of Last month’s pay-slip
4. A copy of all academic mark sheets
5. A copy of all previous relieving letters
Please ignore if the documents are not applicable
Interview Venue : Tata Consultancy Services
Kohinoor Park, Plot No.1, Jubilee Gardens, Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081
Interview Date / time : 25th Sept 2011, Sunday
9:30am – 1:00pm
Contact Person : Julie
All the very best for your interview!
Tata Consultancy Services
65/ 1A, Velachery â€“ Taramani 100 Feet Road, Velachery,
Chennai – 600 042,Tamil Nadu
Experience certainty. IT Services