Job Title : Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor
Non Engineering Streams : Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research / policy papers in indexed / ISBN/ISSN numbered journals and/or ISBN/ISSN numbered books and the University developed ISBN/ISSN numbered list of journals/books hosted in the website of the concerned University.
- A minimum of 10 years of teaching experience of which atleast 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National Level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
Engineering Streams : Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Commn. Engg., Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Material Science & Nano Technology, Metallurgy, Mining Engineering, Mining Machinery, Placement & Training.
- BE / B Tech and ME / M Tech in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B Tech or ME / M Tech and Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
- Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor
Associate Professors :
English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Social Science (Env. Sc.)
Eligibility : Ph. D. with 5 years relevant experience.
Library & Information Sc.:
Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science / Documentation Science with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade for 55%, where grading system is practiced.
Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical & Elect. Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Sc. & Technology, Civil & Environmental Engg., Mining Engineering, Mining Machinery, Material Science & Nano Technology, Transportation
- BE / B.Tech. and ME / M.Tech. in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in BE / B.Tech. or ME / M.Tech. and Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline
- Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. student is highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and / or research and / or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D is desirable.
Similarly Assistant Professor vacancy in various disciplines